Phoenix Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phoenix Legacy

The official Phoenix Legacy's page

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Legacy Of BlackLuster90

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HollowPhoenix
Admin

The Legacy Of BlackLuster90 Empty
PostSubject: The Legacy Of BlackLuster90   The Legacy Of BlackLuster90 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:23 pm

his legacy in the team was short but it will never b forgotten Smile hes was a gud duelist one of the best players in kcvds ive seen but more importantly he was a nice,kool,funny person. i might not know him but for wut ive seen hes a great person nd you will never b forgotten. i have put u in the hall of fame cause u deserve this nd alot more you did so much for the team in so lil time i cant explain how thankfull im Smile thank you for all luster. YOU WILL BE MISSED May your legacy live forever
Back to top Go down
https://phoenixlegacy.board-directory.net
BlackLuster90

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Of BlackLuster90   The Legacy Of BlackLuster90 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:09 pm

Im still Corpral,I think a tear game but I dont care Im a man enough to admit it:)

Will be supporting and helping the team anyway even that I aint will be playing KCVDS anymore but you will still have contact with me^^
Back to top Go down
HollowPhoenix
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Of BlackLuster90   The Legacy Of BlackLuster90 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:23 pm

hehehe kk ;P u better join the tourny tho lol i want to kick ur ass there
Back to top Go down
https://phoenixlegacy.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Of BlackLuster90   The Legacy Of BlackLuster90 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legacy Of BlackLuster90
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix Legacy :: Hall Of Fame :O :: Hall of fame-
Jump to: