Phoenix Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phoenix Legacy

The official Phoenix Legacy's page

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fahir Phoenix Legacy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fahir

Fahir Phoenix Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Fahir Phoenix Legacy   Fahir Phoenix Legacy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:46 am

Well my story begins before 10 years, when i first saw yugioh anime on some german channel, i just saw yugi playing some monster and equiped it with a equip spell card and it caught my eye. I had some cards in real life even though i never played in tournaments because in my city there are no tournaments. I played a little with my sister from Germany but that was stupid, we made rules and stuff Very Happy Officialy i started playing before 3 months on kcvds but i already had strategys old 10 years in my head so i quickly addapted to be one of the best in kcvds. My most favourite thing is to see people post in main who wants to duel only pros and stuff, i like to join their duel beat them and just say gg and go out before they ask me for rematch, that pisses off most people Very Happy anyway i was new with the synchros and stuff because i only watched yugioh series with yugi, kaiba and joey, and i saw a little of gx but only a little and i didint saw nothing new there just elemental heroes witch are by my oppinion booring Razz those who use elemental hero decks will forgive me for this, its just my oppionion i have the right to have it Razz Now im happy to be part of this team witch i think will be one of the best or probbaly the best, with some good players like BlackLuster90, HollowPhoenix and others i know we can make it on top.

Last edited by fahir on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HollowPhoenix
Admin

Fahir Phoenix Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fahir Phoenix Legacy   Fahir Phoenix Legacy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:13 am

nice story ;D i guess ill have to write my story today lol wen i get back from school
Back to top Go down
https://phoenixlegacy.board-directory.net

Fahir Phoenix Legacy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix Legacy :: Team & Forum related :: Team Members-
Jump to: